Thursday, October 12, 2006

KL Airport: Melancholy Is Me

* Updates will appear under this post for awhile so keep scrolling down*

Cliche, corny,
whatever.

Usher Raymond coos in my ear.
This is just me isnt it? Melancholy music to make
me melancholier on a melancholic day.
Go Aja.

Never have I felt this upset to be leaving
I am sitting here, staring through the glass at the plane
that will wrench me from Malaysia.

I don't care about looking sad, I am.
I am about as blue as my shoe.

After two weeks of iffy weather, today dawned stunning
taunting me.

So much, packed into too little time
So many things I didnt do, buy, see.

People I promised to yum-cha with but never found the
time.

Things I needed to say but didn't.
Things crept up unforseen.

Deaths, rebirth, friends made and friends lost
best friends given away in marriage.

Walking to the aircraft and tearing up. Stupid girl.
I know I am not this weak. Its a sad sad situation.

The next few post will be snippets of my time at home
moments; funny and sad
as they come, because it's just too much
work to compile it all by time,place, date now.

No comments: