Sunday, October 22, 2006

Gloomy Sunday

Gloomy Sunday
is a freaky song to have someone dedicate to you
(an ex)

But anyway, its not that I am feeling suicidal
it just is a gloomy Sunday

1.30pm and I am still in bed
I brought a tray and a sandwich to bed
Stealing wi-fi, its like a cruel game really
5 mins got, 5 mins none
me and this anonymous provider of wi-fi
have fun playing cat and mouse..


Still, a strange feeling that something is not quite right
niggling
So I went outside to NMTP
"Is there no ironing for me this weekend?"

"Oh there is, don't worry I'm putting in 4 loads today.."

"Oh thank goodness!I knew something was wrong!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am downloading Christmas songs already
and then I thought of gloomy sunday
so I had 'gloomy sunday' and 'chestnuts roasting' playing
simultaneously off different programs
and let me tell you, that is freaky
it's like a subtle death message under a mask of happiness
or something.

No comments: