Friday, October 13, 2006

Pulling My Hair Out

This situation is getting sorted
but the stress of getting there..phew
feels like July all over again

(=

But to see YM and his face lit up with glee
practically bursting with joy to see me
getting into the car, waggling his finger at me
and saying "You're never to go anywhere again!"
Is really nice.

To come home to 3 birthday presents
the lovely cards
Is really really nice.

And as we sit in the kitchen
YM fidgety, waiting for me to open 'his' present
Dadman turns around
and says "Oh, its so nice to have you back home!"
Thats nice too.

Like I told Mor yesterday, sometimes life is so so good
and sometimes shit hits the fan
but I am a tough bitch as well
and there's always a positive side, if you know where to look.

So, Tuesday was never my birthday,
we've decided to unbirthday it
and celebrate this weekend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So," YM says, crossing his arms and looking
at me sideways
"I heard you tried to sneak in 25 pirate DVDS
and nearly got arrested?"

(The DVDs were his request)

"I'm sorry!I won't ever do it again!" I say in
mock remorse.

Kids these days.
Silence.

Then he blurts, "I missed you!And you'd only been
here less than 2 months!"




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids always say the darndest things....and they mean it...in your case, must be helluva great to know that they really do appreciate you and your company.

Eaglet said...

I am at such a delicate age, where there is still enough innocence to say what you really feel and mean. In a few months, all that will be lost.

Eaglet said...

I meant I am at such a delicate age with YM...

Anonymous said...

i'm telling ya he's got a crush on you!