Saturday, October 14, 2006


after the mountain
we headed to the farm shop to buy
stuff for my birthday supper
I requested a proper roast chicken with parsnips and
bread sauce and stuffing and..the works!

Also, a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
(=
and on top of all that I requested a good ol fry-up
for brunch
We then went to see Guys and Dolls
which I thoroughly enjoyed

And now, I wait for supper and champagne
Its a happy birthday indeed.

Belated can be good.
Hear that Petes? I am sorry.
I'll make it up to you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

an au pair who tells her family what she wants to eat. what will they think of next? ;)

happy unbirthday! and happy re-birthday! you do realise that your birthday has been running for almost 3 weeks now. :)

Eaglet said...

I do! I do! So nice hor (=