Monday, September 04, 2006

Gleek Plick

YM and I are browsing in the chinese store
when I say 'flied lice, flied lice'
I have been doing this chinese accent for days
though not in the presence of other chinese people

YM swings around, looks at me, mortified
then he swots me across the head
and takes my arms and propels me out of the shop

"Aja, you can't do that!" he says, cheeks flushed
"Can too, I'm chinese so its ok."

Its our game, YM and I
he does a camp accent
I do a chinese one
and when we go overboard in public we have a code word
to stop each other

Later as I am struggling to keep
the engine running while maneuvering stick shift
and keeping on the right side of the road
after getting used to driving on the otherside in Denmark

YM starts, "You know, when you think about it,
women really did get the short end of the stick,
you have to give birth, you have periods.."

me: "Yeah, but men are stupid innit?"

=O


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoi! :p

Eaglet said...

YOu see! You're the only one that said anything.....