Monday, September 04, 2006

Chinese & Cheese

Everytime I dig into to cheese
Dadman (who is a bit forgetful)
will turn to me and say "I've heard Chinese people hate cheese"

To which I say, "Well, I don't."

To which YM says, "Well you're not really chinese are you?"

So today when I tucked into Provolone Picante
and Dadman made the same statement
I resolved to ask.

So, do chinese people not like cheese for some reason?
And by cheese I mean proper cheese, not plastic kraft slices.

Feedback please?

5 comments:

the frou fr0u one said...

I ROVVVVEEE MY CHEEEEEZE (SOUND CINA ARR?) KEKEKE

Chun said...

I love your cheeses...

remember how i raid yer fridge for cheese?

and I am cina.

Anonymous said...

the really cina chinese don like cheese cos its smelly, like backside liddat.

so..wat does that say for us chinese who do like cheese?

*hmmmm*..

Anonymous said...

erm... it says that we like smelly backsides? ;)

ok, this conversation just went south in a hurry. sorry. hehehe...

Meng said...

i like cheese! real or plastic (or expired)