Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Portobello Market

'What shall we do?'
Asks Mayleen as we emerge from the foodfest
that was Royal China

We ate like no tomorrow.
'Lying in the park sounds good' she says, recalling my
earlier suggestion
(I always want to lie in the park)

'Lets walk this off a bit' I say
(Vanessa might confirm that
I always say I want to lie in the park
but will then make my companion walk for miles
and miles in instead)

We walk, slow, full, fuzzy-headed

'Starbucks?' she asks
'Something more quaint,' I say
(actually if there was Coffee Bean I'd be game)

'I know, Portobello Market!!,' I exclaim
and there we went

Portobello Market is amazing.
The vintage clothes section
is even more farking amazing

In fact, I'm considering a one-weekend
each-month-in-London
just-for-Portobello Market Super Package Deal
with me.

Oh yeah baby.








No comments: