Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dear Everybody

You know hor,
A very very very very very special day

is coming up

Very very very special wan

This is the day when all should rejoice
join hands and nod heads, clap hands,clasp hands
sing songs
smile and cry and click heels
for this day is my birthday.

:)

I will be 19 :D

And so, you may think I am damn perasan
to tell you want I want
but seriously, doesnt it just save you time, trouble
and brain-wracking?

And my acting skills are not so chun as to pretend
to like something that I don't like
I'd rather get something that I need
and I need alot

Like right now I could do with some sex

No la no la no la I don't.
I do.
Don't.

(a) I need winter clothes! This season I am into dark
luxurious greens and happy reds.Or whites.Or blacks.
(See, I am not racist!)
or
(b) Cold,hard, cash baby! Contributions to my winter clothes
buying and Ugg boot fund.
or
(c) A nice big, hard...hug.

Don't forget, I will be all alone in Amsterdam
on my birthday, and I don't even like pot
so you don't want me to be lonely,
stone cold sober
and COLD right?




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol you sure YM is a teen boy? :P

Please...no uggs!!! It's so 2 seasons back.....and it's h*rr*d! *whispers a non-too-sincere sorry*

Eaglet said...

These uggs are different la. I never do generic.

Anonymous said...

gimme a holler when you're back. we'll see if we can find you a big, hard... ;)

Julsgp said...

Ja.. u still using same number or? changed?

Eaglet said...

J3: HUG!