Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Work Work Work

Me boss comes up to me today
" Do you have anything on your plate?" he asks
"Just a digestive", says I cheekily
(=
"Why ?? do you have work for me?" I ask
He hands me a pile of papers.
"Whopppeeee, Work, work FINALLY, some work!!!"
I squeal, like a cat that got the cream(not that they squeal..).
"Could have told me you had no work if you wanted it so bad" says he
So, finally, some work to do.
Rather than all this ridiculous blogging.
So now, I'm working (really!)
and listening to music
man,
this Usher guy
always making me horny

3 comments:

Unknown said...

After lunch is usually a good time to start doing work.

It gives you a chance to get your morning coffee and ciggy, check your e-mail, update your blog, and get the more important things out of the way before getting down to business.

:)

Eaglet said...

My sentiments exactly....

Cept I don't do the ciggie.
Trying to stop.

Eaglet said...

biartchhhh!
no faith in me whatsoever!