Friday, May 27, 2005

Musical Baton


No one passed me this Musical Baton, I found it while blogsurfing and thought it would be interesting to find out what other people are listening to.
Total volume of music files on my computer:
2.42 gigabytes, comprised of 542 songs that would take 1 day, 16 hours, 55 minutes and 24 seconds to play through.(is that all?....)
The last CD I bought was:
“Hopes and Fears” by Keane. From Batu Feringghi.
Song playing right now:
Tatouage Blue by Ben Onono.Had to take a Ryan Adams break for fear of over-listening.
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
Mean a lot or listen to alot? In no particular order...
  • “Come Pick Me Up” by Ryan Adams (and Wonderwall & When The Stars Go Blue..it that allowed? Same artist!)
  • “Dice, ft. Beth Orthon" by Finley Quaye
  • “Cocoon" by Jack Johnson
  • “Epoca" by Gotan Project
  • "Nice and Slow" Usher

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:

  • Simran, because it would be interesting (but I don't know his email adress so Kok Meng its your job!

  • Peter, dashing Scotsman alone on an island (to give him some much needed respite from boredom, even if its just 5 minutes)

  • Joseph, What do Seranis listen to?Good question eh?

  • Tiger, what serenades you in the jungle?

  • Kok Meng, because I want to make this list of people as 'out there' as possible...


Gayle is deliberately left out cos I don't want to know whats on her damn Ipod(you too Audrey!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Total volume of music files on my computer:
815 Megabytes, comprising 327 songs

The last CD I bought was:
“Jazz in the City”, a double-disc compilation, from Tower at KLCC

Song playing right now:
"Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
In no particular order:
a) "The Gambler" by Kenny Rogers
b) "Next Year, Baby" by Jamie Cullum
c) "Con Te Partiro" performed by Andrea Bocelli
d) "Return of the Space Cowboy" by Jamiroquai
e) "Lullaby" by Bond, which is actually a re-arrangement of Palchebel's "Canon in D"

Five songs I sing or hum a lot, mostly in private:
In no particular order:
a) "Put Your Head On My Shoulder" by Michael Buble
b) "We've Got Tonight" by Rogers & Easton - doing the duet one one's own is the challenge here :P
c) "What a Difference a Day Makes" by Jamie Cullum
d) "Sometimes When We Touch" by Dan Hill
e) "Waltzing Matilda" - it's easier to remember the words from Rod Stewart's version