Thursday, May 26, 2005

Quiche Me, Quick!

Okay, it doesn't look as good as it tasted here
(bad photographer, PMS-sing camera and camp border)
but man was it delicious!
Yesterday, consumed by a sudden mad need to make quiche
I rushed to Cold Storage
Of course I didn't forget my
daily
bottle of wine.
Then, thinly sliced onions went in the pan
til the kitchen was fragrant with the sweet smells of caramelization
to that I added fresh mushrooms.
Layer by layer
Onions and mushrooms
Shredded Black Forest ham
Grated Colby and Cheddar
Then a layer of fresh peppery arugula
and the cream n egg mixture
sprinkled with black pepper, cayenne and nutmeg
baked in the oven
till I could not longer wait...
Posted by Hello


Damn good man!
Especially with a glass of chardonnay...
Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks really yummy... I'll trade you one recipe in return for this one - howzaboutit?

Tell me if you want dessert or main course as a trade.

cheers

Eaglet said...

A recipe for a recipe, which will you give me?
I don't usually use recipes, unless it's cannot run stuff like pastry...besides don't you post all your recipes anyways?

quiche and coffee for breakfast.
yummy.

Unknown said...

Aha, an improvisor :P
Cool.

Eaglet said...

but if u seriously want...I can tell you, then you sendiri improvise.