Friday, May 20, 2005

He Says, She Says

The day I drove Badr & Mayleen to the airport,
I looked up into the skies at the dawning day
and heaved a satisfied sigh.
"It's going to be a beautiful day", I say
Badr looks at the sky, then looks at me quizzically
" It looks kinda grey to me", says he.
morning Posted by Hello

So we travelled down
the long
lonesome road
chirping birds, cool air
sunlight glinting
through the canopy of trees
" Maybe you're right" he says finally.

Afternoon Posted by Hello
Wisely, I leave it at that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The diff btw morning and afternoon would be like the diff btw the journey and the destination.

Some people look to the destination, and don't pay a lot of attention to the journey itself. Others enjoy the journey, while not especially caring about the destination. And then there are those who take in the journey, and treat the destination as a bonus.

Nice pics by the way :P