Friday, May 13, 2005

Look What I Found!

Posted by Hello I was mucking around in my room when I found an old box, and inside were all these treasures! A blast from the past.
Ticket stubs from Tokyo Disneyland, the train into Hong Kong, the Lourve in Paris, the Metro, movie tickets for The 25th Hour (one of my fav movies) in Vienna, the London Underground (Mind the Gap), and Batobus tickets to cruise the Seine.
There was even this
Posted by Hello
From this excellent bookstore in the Latin Quarter that was all cluttered and woodsy, just the way a proper bookstore should be. It was closing (to my great dismay) so I quickly bought an entire STACK of Peter Mayle books and continued on my quest to find the perfect place for dessert: crepes.

What I was really looking for when I went through that box though, was a matchbox from this excellent restaurant on Rue du Pont Neuf , called Au Chien Qui Fume (the dog that smokes, go read the menu) because with all this food talk I was reminiscing about one of the best meals I've ever had.
I want to get out of here!

No comments: