Sunday, May 29, 2005

My Head Is Pounding

"Ewww, whats that?",
I thought when I woke up early Saturday morning.
then I turn over on my back and looked to my right.
"Eww, who's that?
No la, just kidding.
Or not.
I cannot believe that I chucked on Henry.
I would never do that.
Never.
Anyone, who knows me, knows how anal I am
and
knows that never in a million years
no matter how shattered
would I do that to Henry.
That's why I think someone else did it.
Half a bottle of Shiraz
3 sips of Long Island Iced
Bottom 3 inches of a jug of Green Monster(?)(don't look at me man..)
Quarter of a jug of Long Island Iced
A Flaming Lamborghini shared by 3
a few sips of Beer
Fucked me up big-time.
The last time I got that screwed up,
was I don't remember when.
I only crawled out of bed at 7.30 pm.
and when we went to Segafredo last night, in honour of 'The Szuf',
it was all I could do to not barf at the words that spelt alcoholic drinks on the menu.
No, Thank You. I'll just nurse my Banana Smoothie.

No comments: