Monday, May 16, 2005

Sleepin' In

When I woke up yesterday, I almost choked when I checked the time.
3 pm
I can't remember the last time I slept in til 3.
While my weekend hibernation didn't go quite as planned
( Friday evening was spent at the uberchic Bagan sipping Martinez cocktails and catching up with old friends)
Saturday was salvaged!
After a huge seafood dinner (after my first seafood dinner at moms)
at Batu Maung with Fridays group, and the best satay in the world,
I headed home to bed.
There I watched my last 3 episodes of The O.C.
lemme just go off track a bit...
yes, I am watching the O.C, don't gimme no flack about it.
Though I must mention that I think the music direction in this series is the best I've ever heard.
It encompasses such a wide genre,
each song picked complements each scene perfectly, sometimes even making the scene.
Yes, Ryan Adams cover of Wonderwall
Yes, Finley Quaye's Dice.
Yes, Jem's Maybe I'm Amazed.
and that's just the 1st season.
I swear I'm just watching it for the music, really.

No comments: