Friday, May 20, 2005

Someone Please Shoot Me!

*Rant warning Rant Warning*
(Ooo er, as if the title isn't enough)
Motherfucking Penang Drivers
I tell thee..
they need to be fucking shot
the day is beautiful
the mood was fine
I even went to the hospital
and took someone neutral
to diffuse
my horrible temper
and its effects
upon dear mother
then I had to drive back.
and this goddamn taxi
drove 20km per hour
and stopped for no goddamn reason
in the middle of the road.
one car, once in a while,
its alright
but, in Penang, this shit happens every 5 minutes
no, make that 2 minutes
they turn without indicating
swerve out of nowhere
drive like its bloody sunday, everyday
motherfucker.
I swung around the taxi
stopped beside him
then gave a glowering stare
before I flipped him the bird
in classic Penang style.

3 comments:

Gaylebait said...

Yeah... next time, try driving into them. It really freaks em out.. and it's damn satisfying.

Or maybe we should just take up golf... and hit someone... BEFORE we shout FORE.

Gaylebait said...

BABE... we need a Supersoaker water fight.

Unknown said...

allow me to introduce the water sling shot:

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/WATSLI_TOYS.htm

for some serious water damage...

cheers