Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Wei, Someone Please Shake Me!

Yesterday I was so goddamn motherfucking broke that I had to borrow forty fucking cents from Capes to buy a goddamn drink.
40 cents.
how fucking sad is that?
Got paid today though.
But seriously, I can't afford this man.
Gotta get some side income.
Gotta get writing free-lance again.
Gotta find the time and inspiration.
Sometimes I wish I was still living at home and off my parents.
Then, I think, am I fucking crazy to be considering that or what?
I could never ever ever do that man.
I haven't written a proper 'piece-for-sale' in about half a year.
It's amazing..
I can blog everyday
Send 100 emails each day
send dozens of text (though I 've cut down drastically)
but I can't write one fucking article on a subject that I love
I can't even write 5 lines on the back of a bookmark about picnics on deserted islands
Someone please SHAKE me!
Hopefully, my one week's holiday next week of sun, sea and sleep will get me inspired.
If it doesn't, I'll just go soak my head and hope to grow some brains.

No comments: