Monday, April 25, 2005

Is It Just Me?

Is it just me or does something seem a bit off lately?
Like does everyone seem
extra tense
extra moody
extra grouchy
extra guarded
extra defensive
I swear, the whole past week I've noticed this, from my grandmother, friends, waiters, random strangers..
It's asthough the world's energy is off-balance
and no, before you say it or give me the look that Zach gave me when I told him...,
I am not into Lillian Too
It's just a strange feeling..and I want to tell you a supposedly true, horrifying story that I heard yesterday but I don't want to over-spread it or scare you
It's weird.and everyone is affected, yet they don't know, or think of it the way that i do.
Immediately after work today,
I'm just going home to my unbelievably inviting and comfortable bed,
lock the door, curl up
and basically tell the rest of you buggers to fuck off.
Something isn't right

2 comments:

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

Urhm...well...i dont seem to be getting more shite from the usual extra tense, extra moody, extra grouchy, extra guarded and extra defensive folks i work with...

Might be just you.
and well...blue

Hey that rymes!

Eaglet said...

Why edgar, I never knew you were such a great poet!