Friday, April 15, 2005

Horny as Fuck

My horniness has reached a level so high that I can no longer deny it
So why fucking bother?
Why not shout it off the mother fucking roof-top?
I
WANT
SEX
Behold the email that I wrote a close girlfriend early this morn and yesterday evening
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thusday, April 14
I'm effing horny ok.
need to be f******
Big time.
Friday, April 15
I'm still horny
Need to find me a permanent FB
in all ports
for me to berth my ship
when I need it
put the word out
but dont say who's looking
for a permanent FB
in all ports
requirements:
lenght,breadth and width
charm and good BO + MO
height and negative in Fat Department
forked tongue preferable
dancer will make me all the wetter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But please-oh-please-oh-please don't assume that just anybody has a chance of screwing me silly.
Just because I'm horny does not mean that I am not still picky or that my standards have dropped.
On the contrary, all that fantasising has sky-rocketted standards.
Gayle.Kat!!!!
Where is that goddamn Rabbit?
YesterdayI thought to myself
I can surely give up ciggarettes, but definately not coffee
but today i think
what the fuck are coffee and ciggarettes
compared to a
big
hard
schlong?
See now, this would not be a problem if I was a complete and utter slut. Then, I would just get riding anyone that knocks on the door (and there are many).
But no, that's not me.
I shall wallow in this agony.
Blast my conventional views
*shakes fists in frustration
*Due to overwhelming response, I have revised this post*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah. talk about bad timing too, with hot housemate and all.

Anonymous said...

apparently I applied in the wrong post. yay.
*applies again even though does not qualify*

Gaylebait said...

*shakes head*

see?

SEE WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH?

First the coffee, then the smoking, now the sex.

And she tells me too, mid-lunch "Gayle I'm horny" like I'm gonna do anything about it.

Anonymous said...

She tells you cos you have mastered the way of the taufu wat!