Thursday, April 28, 2005

Mayleen, Mayleen!

My beautiful cousin arrived a day early with a bounty of pressies for lil ole me!
I got a new pair of shoes
Lotsa thongs and a bra
My old trainers that were brand new when I left the there 2 years ago, but have since become aged....hmmm...
A colourful scarf
Lots of sexy tops
Yippie!
We had a glorious Thai dinner, and made plans to go diving this weekend, before our weeks holiday next week.
WHoopee!
And then and then and then...
Daddy gave me..
some money!
which of course, I demurely refused (though I really need it) but
"Take it", said he. " For your petrol money, taking your cousin around"
Wah, petrol money? So much leh..
I took it.
I need it, else I would starve during and after our holiday.
But now I feel bad.
Can't remember the last time I took money from a parent (cheh....1 dollar ,2 dollar cannot count la), doesnt feel good.
But it's normal right?
I mean, kids do this all the time right?
Why did Daddy suddenly give me cash? How did he know? Is it like, parental intuition?
Or did he like *shudder* read my post bout borrowing 40 cents from Capes (oh shit..gotta pay him back..) and feel bad for me?
OMG!!
does daddy read my blog?

No comments: