Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A beginning, an ending

I watch them throught the screen

She was stepping on both his feet

While he walked

The way I used to do

With you



It brought a flow of tears

For no one ever really knew

Of all that was shared

Or all that I had

With you



She feared loss

The way I feared losing everything I knew

A fear so overwhelmingly powerful

That never grew so great

Until...

With you



Then there was

Turmoil in my breast

Wrenching so hard

I could not take in a single breath

A slashing

My bleeding heart in shreds

I place on the ground

For you to walk upon



A flow of tears

Before I banish

All memories of

Life...

With you



Make haste

Before I lay your soul to waste

For tomorrow

There will be

Not the slightest trace of sorrow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used to step on my dad's feet..as a little girl..thats how he taught me to dance.. :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful....