Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Poor Sick Me

On Sunday night I started feeling ill, so I went to bed early, well not exactly, I watched 'Lost', again. Have I told you?I am absolutely completely addicted to the series, I only have up til episode 18, so I've been savouring each episode ( 2 a night).
So anyways, on Monday, I felt 'Ill-er' ( also know as sick-er) SO0o I took to bed at eight,and decided to reward my sick self ...by watching all of my last 5 episodes! And now I am left in bloody suspense because I am 13 episodes ahead of Malaysian TV and no one else I know has the next episode. What do the numbers mean? No No NO, dont't tell me!
SUSPENSE!
WOke up on Tuesday morning too completely fucked to work. All feverish. And no one to care for me :(
Dragged my arse to the doctor and back, and slept all day (only to wake at 8 for a slice of cheesecake), then slept all night.
Woke up today(feeling on slightly better), and here I am, braving the world at work.
Sigh, such a brave girl...

No comments: