Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Deflecting Obvious Ignorance

While I went away for the weekend, I left my car with Gayle.
Upon my return, she had this to report.
"Babe, your car got no air-cond juice lah,
I was driving around the whole weekend, with the windows down, baking in your car!"
And so says I, " You sure not? did you put it on?"
"I tried everything la, cannot, no juice!"
I got into the car.
I put the engine on, I pressed the A/C button.
I played with the temperature slider.
Pretty soon, I was on my merry way with cool A/C blowing on my skin.
Gayle, you just have to press the button that says, ' A/C'.Yes you too, Slyvia.
So there!
I'm sick of ' You didn't know where to fill water in comments'.
There are others out there!
Of course I knew where to fill the water in, its just that the cap said DANGER..and I asked because I wanted to be sure.....

6 comments:

kinkybluefairy said...

Ahaha!

The A/C button is prollie the best one i know how to press on cos i don't know how to drive...
:p

Gaylebait said...

Bastardo. No I didn't but I know someone who did. And here I was contemplating filling Aja's car up with a/c juice, out of the goodness of my heart cause I didn't want HER to BAKE in her car and I thought to myself maybe she doesn't know about stuff to do with a/c JUICE. Well I was right, she doesn't know about JUICE (radiator juice anyway, and where it goes). HAR HAR HAR..

pffffrzzbbtttt

my eyes are brown

the sky is blue

u make me frown

shame on you

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

Penang is small.

If i laugh, Gayle will find me and beat me.

But who am i kidding...

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Gaylebait said...

Jobe, you're right I do know where you live. But it's okay. It's okay today, and tomorrow... but come New Year's Eve... well, I'll be armed this time... and won't rely on whatever's in the house... (note to self: I gotta get me that dang photo NYUK NYUK NYUK)

Gaylebait said...

blue.
this island is not big enuf for both of us MUAH HAHAHAHAH

chocolate croissants be DAMNED!!!!

no, no, wait i take that back

i don't know what came over me.
sorry

Anonymous said...

Firstly, anyone that refers to anything in a vehicle as "juice" should not drive...

Now having said that, i will now go buy some ointment for my soon-to-be swollen nipples.

Cos i sit whithin reaching distance of two road genuises...

*ack*