Thursday, April 07, 2005

Be Cool:Product of Fools

Unless you are a spineless twat lacking in social life and just life in general, I beseech you to please not waste your valuable time watching the very uncool movie called " Be Cool". Yes. thats the one with John Travolta and Uma Thurman, it is a complete and absolute waste of time.
Even typing derogatively about it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Do.NOT.Go.
One highlight though.It featured a little bit of:
Aerosmith.A band I had recently revisited.
Last week I had this strange urge to seek out and download all my old Aerosmith favorites, out of the blue it came to me, I had not listened to them since the times of Gary.
(haha isn't it weird how you can phase your life in order of boyfriends? Gary BTW, was first and longest)
So anyways, I'm happily downloading all the great songs, Crazy. Pink.Janie's Got A Gun. Falling in Love.Jaded. Mostly songs from Big Ones and Nine Lives. But I could not, simply could not get a proper download of one of the songs that I wanted the most.
It's called Ain't That A Bitch.
Finally, after 4 desperate hours, it came through.
How ironic that it was such an absolute bitch downloading Ain't That A Bitch.
Good song though.

3 comments:

Gaylebait said...

Mouth the word 'colourful'

Then mouth the words 'i love you'

You'll notice....

THEY'RE


THE


SAME!

I know you love me babe!!!! But CALM DOWN damnit!

Anonymous said...

Oi...wat's going on in dat secluded office spot of yours HA??? HA?? HA???

BTW, e.j.a pls stop using diff font/colors. Am getting too old for these. Headache...Gayle...need sex...

Anonymous said...

holy crap!