Saturday, April 16, 2005

Baby Beach Bum

This morning dawned beautiful and sunny.
I was awoken by the shrill beeps of my phone, only to be told that they were only coming to get me in an hour.
Lemme-leh... then WTF wake me up so early?
DO I look like the sort of girl who takes ages to get ready?
Who's going to wear a full effing face of make-up to go jetskiing?
Who's gonna spend the better part of the morning counting my bloody pubic hair?
No. Not. Me.
I am quasi-hippie-biker-prissy-bitch-chick okay.
Must I keep telling you this over and over?
A good 45 extra minutes of extra shut-eye sucked down the drain.
Not only that! but they got my double-tall-vanilla-latte order wrong!
That is a crime! and it is catastrophe done upon thyself!
Don't mess with me and my morning caffiene.
EVER.
Oh, but despite those horrible starts.
'twas an oh-so-beautiful day
I couldnt help but smile
at the salty tang on my tongue
and the bright blue sky above me...
the wind rushing through my hair
the salt crusting on my skin
blobs of jellyfishing rushing by and daring me to go skinny-dipping
I rode like the champ that I am, though I can't say it did much for the horniness (post below).
We beached at a deserted bay, spent a few hours frolicking with abandon, rode back for a motherfucking expensive lunch at the Parkroyal Beach Bar, 400 bucks for 4, can you believe that?
Jesus.
This is Penang, its a beach bar, the hotel is hardly 5-star!
So then, on to the spa for a 2 hour massage. How do you tell a Chinese-Ed masseuse not to tweak your bones? I can't. Hell, I can't even explain it to an English-Ed masseuse, but i goddamn hate it when they bloody well tweak the bone or joints or whatever. They ALWAYS do that. DO you know what I mean? They do it to the bits inbetween your clavicles too.
And its motherfreaking agonizing.
Backhand her then she know!
Yet I take it,
being the strong quasi-hippie-biker-prissy-bitch-chick that I am.
But really.....
What a great day! Can't say I've had such a relaxing Saturday in the recent past..

No comments: