Friday, April 15, 2005

And so I ask thee....

In which other office can you:
  • have a Boss that educates you on the words of Hokkien..which would today be 'laaa...chee'. Quaint Hokkien-ness for 'frenchkissing'.
  • Blast Tenacious D all day long, have a complete effing riot while your colleagues singing along with you. *Motherfuckerrrrrrrrrr
  • Be taking a stinking steamer when you realised you're out of toilet tissue and open the door and yell ' Gayllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeee I need tissue paper!!!' at the top of your lungs
  • Smoke to your hearts content, and send the office boy down for more when you run out
  • Decide which colours you want to paint your office walls
  • Drink on the job ( because it promotes creativity...)

And thats just skimming the surface...I tell you, its like coming home.

1 comment:

Gaylebait said...

It's like working in a sanitorium.

Especially with the scanners next door.

One smiled at me today - but not with her eyes, her eyes were glinting through her coke bottle thick X-ray scanners.

I swear she was looking at my tits. Well, she's as tall as my tits so maybe she hasn't got much of a choice.