Saturday, January 13, 2007

Thrusters

We have just been to Tesco
where YM did little dances and a new walk
that he called the 'thrusting walk'
as he followed me around.

My head is throbbing, but seriously
the kid reminds me of me when I am high
(caffeine)

"Fine then, I'll pack it!" he snaps(pretend) at me
then proceeds to slam the groceries into the bag
taking care to separate raw food.

He bids a cheery goodbye to the cashier then
remarks how rude she was to not reply.

1 minute into the drive home he says
"Aja, what is a rampant rabbit?"

"Ooo...er..its a rabbit that's gone wild really.." I reply

"No, really, what is a Rampant Rabbit?"

"Where did you see one?"

"In the window at Ann Summers, proclaiming
the all-new Rampant Rabbits!"

"Well you know what it does, YM, "

"Yes, but what about the ears? The beads?"

Then it quickly dawns on him and he says
"Oooh I get it, so it pleasures 3 places at once?"

"Yes, so it pleasures lots of places at one time.."

"OH! Mental image! Yuck. Oh god please make it stop!"

:O

No comments: