Tuesday, January 23, 2007

2 Years Ago

Two years ago,
my life changed for the better.

But if it changed for the better,
how is it I look so different now?

Pictures from then

I need sun! I need to rollerblade!!
I need my goddamn hair to grow
because its half short and half long now
like I have a cacat mullet and it looks like cock

I need hair colouring
I need to start going out more so that
I actually make the effort to look good
thus I will feel better about myself
and stop being a whiny little biatch.

Hmmm but going back to the pics in the link
how different those days were man,
none of my girlfriends were married for starters,
I was newly single for the first time in something like
5 or 6 years.

Oh whatever!Need to stop having
pate de foie on crackers as a 3 am snack
when I trek to the loo
and rillette on toast for breakfast
I need to stop drinking all that wine

I am becoming and pasty porker..
Fuckssake!

Then hor, to top it all off
today, Daddy sent me this email:
Your existence revolves around food.
Maybe should have named you Rotunda.


Names have influence on their owners.
AJA Look at the letter A, it's fat at the bottom.
Look at the formation of AJA...2 eyes, a nose and a fat jaw...again,
AJA has A at both ends.
Don't live up to those expectations.

If a wine taster were to consume the wine,
pretty soon there'd be none tasteable
.

Out here, we say Bah!Humbug!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh but don't worry about being a foodie...you could be the next Nigella Lawson...
But you'd need to work on getting bigger puppies *wink*...

I really should stop staring...
*Chants* It's all about Nigella's food...It's all about Nigella's food...It's all about Nigella's food...