Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Scary!

Blog blog blog.

I have nothing to say..
Except yesterday, while conversing with
my mother and aunt through their webcam
my grandmother complained about me
not asking to speak with her

So I said
"Ask her to come lah! But tell her I can see her
but she can't see me cos I have no cam."

So my grandmother came,
stood in front of the cam and
took

her freaking shirt off!
Then she turned around and mooned me!

My 78 year old grandmother!

Then she turned around, said "Okay?"
and left.

Scarred for life man.

3 comments:

Julsgp said...

HAHAHAA!! omg! I have to say your grandmother is one Cool ol' Lady!

Eaglet said...

Shes gatal!Lu kong funny hor, kanneh lu kwah eh si tentiu ban lui batchew chut lai eh!

Anonymous said...

Well that oughta cure you of any 'desires' for a good month or so...

Oh gawd...thank goodness my gramma doesn't do that kind of thing on purpose...although there were a few close shaves...talk about near death experiences...