Thursday, January 11, 2007

How's The Weather?

Asked Pete when he saw me online
"Like a horny girl with gastric problems" said I.

"Your wit is as sharp as a spoon," said he
as I struggled to comprehend.

Yes, wet and windy.

So wet and windy that even the cats don't want to go out
and take turns staring mournfully out of the kitchen window
or throw themselves in my path when I walk
by, as if to commit suicide.

This is complete bollocks.

I mean, its different if its actually cold
if it was actually snowing.

But nooooo has to be some kick-ass kinda wind
and rain that drills bullet-holes as it hits
my delicate skin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what are you doing la?" Asked Beng, PA, Frou and Brewster
"Taking a dump, seriously one."

"Wow," said Beng "Dump and Surf, I like!"

Then I told everyone to go away cos I couldn't shit with them
watching, but how cool to be able to right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next week I start French for Improvers
which wouldn't be so daunting if it wasn't
actually held in part of the university
and if I've actually been practising enough to be
an 'improver'. School, gosh, nervous.

In a feel-good kinda way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm, I just looked at the clock and thought
40 minutes to sun-down
one more day gone, another day closer to seeing....
wait, when am I seeing you again?

Double bollocks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night Dadman and I sat in the living room
me tapping away on my laptop,
(I think I have RSI)
and him nodding off into the newspaper.

Then suddenly he looked up, straight at me
and said, "would you like a piece of chocolate Aja?"
when there was nary a box in sight.

"You are a bad influence! Why would you suddenly offer me
a chocolate?"

Shrugs "Just looked at you and thought, 'chocolates!"

With that a box was brought from the study.

I don't normally do this in the evenings,
sit with them in the living room I mean,
I just tend to do supper then hole up in my room
for the rest of the night

But here we are, January, and I leave in June
and I know its ages still, but I feel the need
to spend more time with them
(as if every second of every waking day isn't enough)
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No you actually said "Its like a guy at the top of a mountain"

Thats why I said you were as sharp as a spoon.

Cheers!!!!!