Monday, January 08, 2007

I AM HAPPY!

Okay people out there who keep
emailing and texting
and indirectly asking other people why I am so sad
(yes you, Webby)

I am not sad, I am happy.

I did as Pete ordered and I thought about a person with
abnormally short arms and an itchy arse
or a person with abnormally short legs trying to get onto a horse
and a person with one leg longer than the other
trying to run for the bus and helplessly
going around in circles

and I am happy. Happier then I'll ever be,
then I've ever been.

Really wan.
Just period mah, end of my holiday mah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the government should seriously consider blogging. it is waaay faster and more efficient than gettin the news public on tv or tru the newspapers. ;)
seriously gobsmacked to be mentioned. muaax

Anonymous said...

its webbie by the waay

Eaglet said...

Hahahah you make it sound like you got mentioned on Oprah or something!
How are you?