Friday, September 16, 2005

Yet Another Confession

Yesterday, though sick I went to watch Mel C perform
needless to say the occasion
will not make the list
of
Top Ten Best Nights in My Life
it will not make it in a big way.

Mel C, if you don't know who she is,
is a former Spice Girl
a.k.a Sporty Spice
Sporty however, didnt look too sporty
but I must compliment her on
the effort she's taken to look more feminine
as opposed to the very butch look
she favoured wayyy back in the 90s

many credit her as the one Spice Girl

who could really sing
Personally, I always found her voice
a bit too thin and shrill
(it still is)
but what do I know?

I went for work
for alcohol
and because she once collaborated with
Lisa Left-Eye Lopes (who has since kicked-the-bucket)
I was/am a big fan of Lisa
and TLC, during their
CrazySexyCool Days

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Which spice was she supposed to be again? Black pepper was it?

Eaglet said...

makes you sneeze wan ah