Monday, September 26, 2005

Yesterday Someone Really Pissed Me Off

After I frolicked in the sea
I came back to a few sms-es
just waiting for me

two were from the BAT guy

who had asked me to give them a contact list for the party

the first one said
something along the lines of
"being quoted as kiam siap on national newspaper, brilliant!"

He obviously

a) didnt read the article
b) read it but is not mature enough to understand nor does he posses
a sense of humour

so I replied something very haha tra la la
but then I read the second message from him
that was to someone else
about me
basically saying my friends and I were freeloaders
and that I was acting like a real hostess(not the cupcake)
at their party

So I was like 'what the fuck?'
you throw a free party and then you complain that people
come?
and its not as though
they didnt buy any of your shit
(but I can tell you now the most certainly wont be buying anymore)

you ask me to invite my friends there
35 of them come, of course I have to go around and say hi right?

Then I text him forwarding the missent text
telling him the article was a candid, humourous take
on stretching the ringgit
and I had thought he had the maturity and sense of humour to accept it

above all that, he should have been professional enough
to not badmouth guests at the party
that he did not know in person
and who write for the media

Stupid or not?
Tell me something la
you think Dunhill would be very thrilled if they
knew one of their representatives was so dumb?
badmouthing writers.

Good call, especially with the fragile situation
that ciggarette companies are facing now

I have his name, his number and his text

and he had the gall to sms some
smart aleck apology then say
that the newspapers hadnt portrayed us properly
(as in they toned us down)

so I told him
very nicely
to have some tact next time
and that his spreading disparaging remarks
doesnt reflect well on me
and I doubt that Dunhill would appreciate it if
they knew that their staff was bad mouthing
people who attended their party

He said 'fair deal'.

May and a few others say I'm too nice
that I should have taken his job and rep down
one person to represent one company
is that fair?

I dunno.
But the motherfucker really screwed up my Sunday.

8 comments:

Eaglet said...

Hahahah yeah at that moment I really wanted someone to give him a Glasgow Kiss, then I calmed down,.

Anonymous said...

Luckily he only works for Dunghill/BAT so screw him up side the head. Now, if he worked for Vitagen, that would be a whole different matter coz I really like Vitagen. Yum yum. Gives you good crap and unstinks your fart just like nature intended. Anyway, nice job.

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

uhm, i'd say burn him...people like these need occasional spankings to bring them back down to earth.

especially since im purely a Dunhill person and dont like the idea that dunhill has people like that under their wing.

Set his ass on fire please :)

the frou fr0u one said...

free loaders?
wtf?!?!
now i know why i smoke Marlboro

Eaglet said...

Aiyo....we give him chance again, if he says anything more, then we know his apology wasn't genuine
and we screw with him. People always say stupid things without thinking, then regret. Lets give him the benefit of doubt.

Anonymous said...

aja is just too kind :P
sometimes if we let too many of these things past, then those ppl will never learn that its NOT ok to be complete a$$e$.
someone's just gotta teach these ppl! the dingBAT and the skanky ho.

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

How about we skin the bitch, shove a pineaple up his ass, and toss him into a salty pool of water so he would squirm and work the pineaple far up enough for his ancestors to feel it?

Yeah, that'd get the point thru...

btw, did u edit ur blog template? ur sidebar seems to have run down the page... I thought it was my own IE at first, but im snakeing in a friends office now and its the same :(

Eaglet said...

OUCH!!

eww....


OUCH!!

Template is ok with FIREFOX.
Switch!