Thursday, September 29, 2005

Just Too Damned Disturbing!



Johnson is now One.
He is the most wonderful creature in the world.
Last night, as is usual when I 'm feeling out of sorts
I cooked chilli con carne
basking in the familiarity
of routine

I sat down to watch the 25th Hour again
I remember the first time I saw in
on a stifling summer day
in Vienna

And I still think its one of the most awesome
films ever
Edward Norton and Spike Lee rock!

Last night it was as if Johnson knew
something was up
he lay his cheek on mine
gazing at me with his big brown eyes
"Momma is you hokay?"
he seemed to ask
as he licked my chin with his warm wet tongue.

Pure, unaduItered love.
I love my dog.



9 comments:

Humour and last laugh said...

interesting!

Eaglet said...

What is?

mob1900 said...

Sign the petition, woman!

http://www.catzmedia.com/spca/petitions/index.asp

Eaglet said...

hahahahahah thank you anonymous. Did you have it memorised? Or listen and type. Thats one of the best parts innit?


Shagger, sure you're sensitive. Right.

Unknown said...

Hohoho... another Sun reader.

I suppose I shouldn't invite you to try the meatball noodle soup in Ho Chi Minh City then. :P

Eaglet said...

Er shagger, FYI, rant above was from the movie. 25th Hour?In the post I mentioned watching it and it being a favorite. Thus, rant applied to post.

You're definately NOT sensitive.
Must be a Scot thing.


Tiger,
No ler, don't think I could stomach dog.
oooer think I'm gonna throw up.

Anonymous said...

aja(if thats your real name), youre blogs a good read, good insight into the malaysian/penang psyche which is good for me from a few 000 km away.

yeah, only ed norton could come out of that script unscathed. btw, i got it from the book which i bought after watching the movie which is a bit backwards but who cares.

Anonymous said...

Why are vacation rates in Iraq and Afghanistan so cheap? So many good deals at the MATA fair this time around.






Am I in the right blog?

Eaglet said...

Anon, thank you.yes my name is Aja. Movies never do the books justice so was this any different?

Des:I never knew one could get lost in blogospere la dey