Friday, September 23, 2005

Will Dunhill Let Us Down?

The party starts in three hours.

Woo Hoo can't wait.

Will be even better if we see the skanky ho
numerous forms of retaliation have been emailed to and fro
for the last 4 hours
between 7 people
some are really good.

____________________________

Last night I bought a 900RM cheongsam

in my dreams
but it really does exist and is to die for
but I really couldnt justify it.

_______________________________

Early this morning,
I almost peed in my bed
it was about seven am
I dreamt I was already in the loo
then woke up when it started to get a wee bit
warm in between the legs

Shhhhh...don't tell anyone k

6 comments:

Unknown said...

In other words, you had a wet dream, huh?

Eaglet said...

spot on ;P

Cee said...

Irrelevant to the topic ---

I was just browsing your blog, and your friend….is….YUHHH---meeeee.

Steve….oooo –la-la.

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

Hmm, i read somewhere that one key profiling point for serial killers and maniacs is occasional bed-wetting...

see? It doesnt necessarily have to be a 'bad' thing :)

Meng said...

wet dream we dream wet dream ! =)

Eaglet said...

beng,
hahahah yes it was a wet dream!

jobe,
serial killer, if i was these idiots that keep messing with me, wouldve disappeared into thin air..

Pebbles: Steve, even yummier in person