Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Oh What A Dick

Every other month
the ape who inspired this post
materialises in my office
with his usual dose
of inconsiderate, tactless comments
He doesnt have the courtesy even say hello

"What is it with you?
everytime I see you your face seems to be getting rounder"
was his opening hit today

"What is it with you? You never seem to learn
any manners?" I shoot back
"Every single time you walk in here, you start off with a derogatory comment,
its so typical."

"Either you're getting fatter or paler.." he continues

but I
shut.it.out.

talk about making someone's day
he's married
he's in his 30s
surely, he's learnt a thing or two
about what to say and what not to say
to women

What he needs is someone to rip his balls out of
his hairy scrotum and forcefeed them to him

Just you keep this up
and I just might.

4 comments:

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Clicked on your URL from your comment on minishorts' "Personal ad for girls" post, and I found this post...

hhhhmmm...

Eaglet said...

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...what?

JIBBS said...

Where am I????

Anyway...

Obviously, the guy has some sort of thing for you.

I really like the format of your blog, BTW.

Anonymous said...

yep..thats how it starts when they like you but are too daym stubborn to admit it =/..men..arrgh!