Friday, September 16, 2005

Testosterone Is Not Happy With Me

But I don't care.

For the past two days
I have been out working
with four men
who spoke about nothing
but cameras, and other more complicated tech/web-talk
that
my brain refuses to absorb.

the testosterone was so thick in the air
I could have
served up a slice

So, today we are all back in the office
and I have some semblance of
my voice back

So I've got my headphones on full blast
singing to Travis's Why Does It Always Rain On Me
They are trying to have a meeting
and keep casting irritated stares in my direction

Finally,
the stares get too sharp to ignore

"Sorry," I say lifting a headphone off my ear

"It's just that my voice is nearly back to normal,
and I havent been able to sing in a week,
I'm really happy it's back!"

"Well we're not" says Ian
giving me that look.

No comments: