Thursday, September 29, 2005

All About My Day

Dear ****************,

I'm so frustrated and thus I will vent. to you. through email.
Because you have abandoned me and are not here.
and are probably caught in the rain somewhere with a big black bag.

I'm frustrated because before The Boss left,
do you know how many times I went to him
and said," you're going, you have to brief me before you leave.."
"give me instructions, let me know whats going on, who the clients are, what jobs are pending" etc.
"keep me in the loop, so everything runs smoothly, so that I know.."

But did he? No. "The Other Boss will brief you" he said.

and now The Other Boss assumes that I know what to do
when I don't.

I know neither head nor tail of this whole 35th anniversary book thingy
because no one briefed me on what to expect,
pictures,text, facts, what goes where, and how.


so how do you start, when you don't know what has been done, what is coming?
how do you start when you know not where to start?

phew.done.venting.

actually not done.
I just want to bang my head on the table.
or throw something. or smash the screen.

maybe i need anger management.

maybe I need some ice-cream.

For the first time in weeks, I really really really
really really really feel like a cigarette. But of course I'm not having one.
The office smells really nice today with the aromatheraphy thing going.
Not about to change that.


As for the Mall People,
I just told them that the 'refresh with new look' is very generic tagline,
moreover, it's incorrect.

should be 'refreshed!with a new look!' which is as ah lien as you can get.

oh course i didnt mention the ah lien bit.

so now i'm done. for now.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

And I thought PMS days were only on Mondays.

Eaglet said...

Excuse me?Mondays would never be enough....

Jeremy C said...

heheh...it's one of those days, isn't it? Do what i do, recite this mantra, "It's only 1 more day to Friday, it's only 1 more...."

Eaglet said...

Yay!!! One more day til Friday! Wooo hoo! I forgot!

mob1900 said...

try this:
http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com/pages/mantra/

Gerbil Mantra

Eaglet said...

hahah thanks that was funny!

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

uhm, if ure thinking about smashing the screen im thinking u wanna smash...please think twice...im thinking my buddies on the helpdesk couldnt handle someone like u in ur current state of mind!

:P

Eaglet said...

Okay okay screen-smashing-auto-control-stoppit-switch on