Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Shoot Me Up

Wow! will you just look at what that
(double)shot of caffiene did?

From not writing at all
to a blogging marathon (with myself)

You know what I hate?
People who call you up
then expect you to know who they are immediately
like, recognise their voice you know?

Then if you cannot, they get offended.
What la.
I speak to ten thousand people a day

I recognise those 'special' people through
designated caller ring-tones
but if someone calls
from an unknown number
and I am stressed and busy
and stumped
then they get sensitive
"Huh? you don't know who I am ah?"

or worse
some actually prolong and engage in the guessing game
"Nope, guess again...no, again!"

Then I change tactics, I pretend I know
"Oh you is it?, sorry la, very busy at the mo',
call
you back in a bit k?"

Then I just continue taking my dump.

1 comment:

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

that last line makes me think u hangin round capes too much...but then again, u are semi-serani...

-e-