Monday, September 19, 2005

May Is A Real Woman

May is a real woman because last week she came to pick me up for a quick coffee-break-on-a-non-break-hour

I swung out of the office door
just in time to see her exercising her side parking skills
where she nudged the car behind her

"Babe, you banged the car at the back, but its all good"
I say, when I step into the car
"I know" she says, as though its a normal occurance

So then she turns the wheel to get out of the space.
in front of the car,
is a long row, of about a gazillion motorbikes
she nudges the first one
I gape in silent horror as that one falls over onto the next one

Bloody hell. Lucky bitch. Only two toppled.
I was soooo expecting the domino effect.

Guess who had to go and pick the bikes up?



I loved Tiger's 'Torn' post today
fucking hilarious.

2 comments:

Meng said...

eh, can u re-link my site? cos my browser is all funky with broken links with weird msg.

:P cheers

Eaglet said...

relinked liaoooooo