Monday, September 05, 2005

Go Away Witch!

God I am in so much pain.
For the past week I've endured this shit and I am sick of it
moody, achey, bloated, binge-ing, lethargic
and I feel ugly as cock

I also can't seem to get my head wrapped around this
stupid any-brainless-twit-can-do-it assignment
I've sat looking at it each day the past week
but my brain is unwilling to grasp it.

and it seems as though the whole female blogger population
are with me on this
PMS-ing en masse
who'd have thought?

yes I know when you're in a tight knit group o friends
the girls normally have sychronised menses
like when may, cel and I get ours hours apart

but lemmaleh cyberspace also can meh?
it is mentioned here and here(this one particularly entertaining)
even the fairy mentioned that
hers arrived today
as did mine.

I'm on MC today
just cannot lah
cannot.

stay in bed
and drift in and out of sleep all day.

I cannot wait
to be normal again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oit. Feel better?

*safety helmet on standby*