Sunday, September 18, 2005

4am Shorts

I had thought that this weekend on the island
would be a lazy,relaxing one
with me catching up on work
and snoozing off at anytime
that felt right.
who would have known that fate had other plans
for me.
The appearance of an old buddy Joe
his girlfriend Dee and uncle P'ng
kept me out till 5 am yesterday
I'm amazed that I even kept up with them
being the seasoned, hardcore drinkers that they are
I got home, watched the last of the O.C season II
and finally got some shut-eye
just as the sun rose
I awoke at 10 to the incessant banging
on my wall
courtesy of the construction next door
I then lay in bed
drifting in and out of slumber
for a full 6 hours
contemplating murder in my moments of lucidity
Had to drag myself out of bed at 4
for at 4 15 I had to leave for a food review
with 6 men in tight pants
all discussing media and finance
_____________________
funny how a hobby becomes tiresome when it becomes work.
like doing food reviews
________________________
this weekend, two phases of my past
tempted me
I'm glad to report I resisted temptation
________________________
I have deduced that infatuation
makes you do/say stupid things
happens when most unexpected
and you're unable to dismiss it
eventhough you know it is really, quite ridiculous
______________________
I fear all this clubbing is wearing me thin
yet, when I am in Penang, I hardly club
I supposed this weekend 'people' were around
_______________________
And this, is one of those weekends
that whizz past
next thing you know,
its moaning monday
and it will be like there never was a weekend.
Think about it
work as soon as I wake
get home,get changed
meet friends at Bagan
then on to the next lot at Glo
then SS
then supper
and here I am blogging
I swear tomorrow I will rest
I should switch my phone off..
one day.
_______________________
Something I also realised
in the wee hours of this morning:
I dont do well with confrontations
they scare me to bits
unless it's me looking for one
(=
Just had an experience
and took off for the hills!
______________________
there are pictures off course, but cant be arsed to post.
will do it on Moaning Monday.
Crazy pictures with those serani people!
who drink like fish
and always have a
laugh
sometimes I wish I wasnt so disciplined.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work on ur blog. Very interesting blogging you have there. Keep it up.

Need some extra cash, I'm sure you'd be interested in How to Make Extra Income in your free time whenever you want.

Meng said...

walau! u got spammed in here?! hahaha..

anyway, i've changed the ad to me site.
its now...

infulltechnicolour.blogspot.com

:)

Anonymous said...

no spam le.. its really an interesting blog. spend nearly whole morning reading back all the previous post.
lots of nice photos as well.

Eaglet said...

thank you. (=