Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ms Morrisette

Today I went to service the car
and didnt expect to spend money
but did
meaning that i used the money that I had
put aside
to buy myself new shirts for work
because all of mine got stained
with streaks of dye
(which explains why
I have been wearing the same 2 shirts)

I'm also half a month late on
my mobile bill
because stringers get paid
bloody slow (still not happening)

I find myself considering walking
more and more
so that I can maintain that one inch in the petrol tank

In my purse/wallet
I have oh maybe 30 bucks,
to last the next two weeks
and

I've been asked to write

an article on how people my age

Stretch The Ringgit

Yup, just call me Alanis.

irony aside,any comments?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of us get married just so we can live off our husbands ;)

Eaglet said...

Some of us aren't so lucky...
and some of us arent ready for marriage..and some others cant find anyone who's remotely husband material..
and some of us have husbands but they dont earn much.

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

-MAGGI MEE!-

Worst thing that could happen is MSG overdose and u lose all ur hair :D

But think bout it! u might lose enough hair to save money off ur next brazilian too! win-win!

>.<