Friday, July 29, 2005

Suddenly

Its all piling in
the work
new clients
freelance assignments
scripts
brochures
videos
articles
oh
god
I am
so
not used to this

first there is the lull
where theres absolutely
jack shit
to do

and now its like someone
overturned the
dump truck on
me

Meetings.
Everywhere
with people
who i have not seen in ages
with people
who expect me
to entertain them
with business contacts
with clients
with family
rush rush
from one to the other

existing on an average
of 6 hrs sleep per night

waking up to
late night phonecalls
and texts
from lonely man-friends
insiting they are not drunk

the ability to put my
phone on silent
doesn't
exist in me.

Looking forward to the weekend
yet after work
I got other work
and I don't know
if I want to tumble into bed
immediately after
or go out and let loose
the weekend wont really come
there will be more work
involved


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey aja, i like your blog. just wondering what exactly does your company do?..is it events management or advertising?..video shooting, scripts...you do all that?.. i know a company that wants to do brochures & launching of their product..maybe i can kai siau ur company...

Eaglet said...

Hi thanks,

we do PR and advertising, event managing as well (=