Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Of Peter & Gayle

Gayle has gone.
This is my 3rd day without her.
I spend my days alone in my part the office
ignoring the ringing of the phone
(me and 12 other people)
with nothing to do, no one to talk to.
No cow, no capes, not even gabes.
today is my birthday,
and no one even cares.
I'm kidding.
But what if it was?
Can you imagine what it would be like to be
mentally ill in a way
where you think that everyday
is
your birthday
and no one wishes you
because it really isnt?
How depressing would that be?
Oh, it hasn't been so bad without Gayle
I've been nervous about
writing my review
because it has been ages
since I last did one.
Peter is back
with wonderful pressies
to keep me occupied
but the one I like best..
is a key chain
that I shall have to take a picture of.
Oh poor Peter
had an operation this morning
and eventhough I hate hospitals,
I shall go and see him soon
and make fun of him
all sickly in the hospital.
Last night
he was existing on 35 hours
without sleep.
all he could contribute
to the conversation
were simple sentences
like
"Your nose is peeling".
(er, thank you, I know that)
My aunty & housemate have a big mouths
They keep giving my other aunties
and their friends
my blog address
and you know, when you have aunties
reading your blog
you have to becareful what you say
right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya. I'm just an occasional reader. Happy Birthday!

Eaglet said...

Thanks, but its not my birthday. DIdnt I say I was kidding?(=

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

Could that have been one of ur aunts? :P

Eaglet said...

Oohhh that was soo not nice!