Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A Stirring In My Gut

This one is for the serani in me.

Yesterday,
after an exceedingly yummy
super spicy tom yam maggi me
I was busting for a crap
in a big way.

Oh I could tell
this was going to be a good one
(and good ones are rare with me)
this one didn't deserve
a hurried cannoning
in the office loo
this was one to savour.

One that warranted a 2 hour wait
till I got to the privacy of my own bathroom
cigarette clenched between my teeth
luxuriating in every
plop.


An excerpt from an email to Butta:

"Le Tomyam noodle, was very very mouthwateringly
saliva dribblingly
good.
So good,
that I need to take a big crap now.
But am too Placist
to use the office loo.
Hold on lil buggers, 1 hr + 45 mins to go
fore I let you out of your cage!"

And oh,
when the minute hand touched 9
I bolted out of the office
zipped in and out of the jam
practically shaking with anticipation

And man I tell you
that was singularly one the best
toilet experiences in my life
in those few moments
I actually considered that it could be better
than an orgasm
but then
I changed my mind.



No comments: