Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Pervs & Bribery

God.
Fucking Blogger and Hello
are pissing the fuck outta me.
I cannot put all the pictures up.

I am in a horrifically bad mood.

I don't know why.

I was on MC Mon & Tues.
Cos I was feeling ill.

I just feel so...
Angry.

On Saturday night after I blogged,
I text Vans and asked her to pick me up
for supper when she was done

Khan later tells me,
she's upset and broke down in the club
so I wait
then he tells me she's on the way back
So i wait
then I get a call

It is 4.15 a.m.
and she's been pulled over by a cop

Khan will come and get me
and we will go and get her

He comes
The cop says the bribe is 500
Vans has knocked him down to 4
khan and I pool our cash together
we have three.

By the time we find them
it is almost half five
the cop has driven her car into some
dark, narrow alley
the bowels of the Petaling Street area

she comes to the car
pale and terrified
tear-streaked, dangly flower down her back

I am furious
I want to kill this bastard
She tells us we must
give her the cash and leave
but begs us to stay close
and follow them

A mini diversion
takes us away for longer that we thought
by the time we are back at the alley
she is gone

Her phone-battery is dead
We can no longer contact her
all the time she was with her cop
he had put her sim card in his phone
so she could contact us for cash

We are zig-zagging the highways
I am freaking out
Jo is feeling sick
and needs to spew
Then she calls
She's at home
We rush.

She is sitting outside
and I get out
and we hug in silence
clutching so hard our knuckles turn white

Later I make her food
she tells me that the cop said
since she was
a hundred short, could he feel her?

"Give me back my money, I'd rather go to the station"
she said.

He apologised and left.
And fucking told her to drive safe.

The sun is rising
when I tuck her into bed
We are shaken
but grateful that nothing worse happened.

The next day
I am barely getting by from lack of sleep.
I see old friends
talk about how our lives have changed
discover new things
and when its time to go
I can't.
So I stay.

Vans and I go out,
we have ice-cream
we bond with May
healing through companionship

We fall asleep together
the three of us
one missing, but there in spirit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah jaaaaaaa


why didnt any of you call me..... tieuuuuu. i would have stuck my foot up da bastard (yeah safety boots and all)


ah jinhhhhhh

Eaglet said...

ah jinhhhhhhhhhhhhh

panicked already mah....some more thought you sleeping already , so domesticated and alll.....

I would have liked to see you stick your safety boots up the bastard, somemore narrow dark alley, one of him and so many of us!

you dun let her drive alone anymore k?