Friday, July 22, 2005

Scarlett Grows On Me, Lucky Her

Ohhhhhh...
Now I remember why I didn't like writing
for newspapers...
Cos the hack your article to pieces
and every bit of personality, humour and etc,
gone.
Then people go "Hey, I read...."
and I'm like "I didnt write it that way.."
Oh so don't want to go and do that other review later.
Brain: Okay Aja, time out. Let the smell of crisp cash motivate you
Aja: Little bit only wor...
Brain: At least got right?
Moving on.
Saw 'The Island' last night
I give it 4 out of 10
Scarlett though, is beginning to grow on me
but its too soon to tell how much
considering she spoke, maybe 5 more words
in this role than in The Girl with the Pearl Earring..
Did she speak much in Lost in Translation?
I don't remember.
But Ewan McGregor
he makes me juicy .
Yesterday Ah May
asked me
what my "freedom of speech" rant was all about
and I had to explain the whole thing with the
blogging community, bloglitics and etc.
There's something about that fact
thats so cool
You know what I mean?
Like half of your readers are your
on-land friends
and the other half
your on-line friends
and sometimes
what encompasses one
the other doesnt understand.
I can imagine May
too lazy to write me an email
can't really call from the office
so she logs on, and she reads all this ranting
and the whole day she wonders
"What is going on with poor babe"
Her face scrunched up
Thinking its some major crisis going on
with me
So cute.
No doubt next it will be
"Who is Ms.Cheng ah babe?and what happened to her?"
Online and onland
different.

No comments: