Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Of Outback Boys & Island Girls

Okay, okay,
maybe I was a bit harsh on
the Outback Boys
can I blame it
on
PMS?
It was too!
Anyways Outback Boy
said goodbye nicely
while I was a bit mean
and after,
I felt terribly rude
and apologised
for saying
"So, do you expect me to give you a hug?"
in a horrible bitchy manner.
I just didn't like(hated) the fact
that he arrogantly assumed
that I wanted sleep with him
Sorry, orang ada class sikit okay?
We had fun in KL
Island Chicks & Outback Boys
fishing and hunting
in Velvet
OOooh yes...
the night was erm...eventful
emotional talks
transpired to
8 illusion shots each
whisky cokes reminiscent of diesel.
Soon I was behind the wheel
for the others wouldn't have been able to even
find the wheel
inching towards the roadblock
I roared
"Shut the fuck up"
silencing the hysterics and bushtalk.
Dropped them off in the outback,
promising to come back (with X fingers)
then hightailed to Bestari
with Vans drunkenly
shrieking
like a banshee crossed cow
applauding ecstatically
at my sideparking skills.
So we sit
and order tapau
while we wait
she slams her fist onto my wristful
of coloured glass bangles from little india
(just to see it they would break)
They did.
and after all that,
my meehoon goreng pedas
that I craved for months
was nowhere near as good
as when I first tasted it
when Jihn ordered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We whiled our Sunday away
(there wasn't much of it left by the time we awoke)
at Bodega Lounge
exercising our braincells
(after extensive alco abuse)
on 2 games of Scrabble (which I lost)
It is at 10 to 8
that we panickedly resurface from
our case of Boardgame Daze
to realise that we have forgotten
Tracy's Birthday Cake for
her SURPRISE birthday dinner
in 10 mins.
Now by forgotten I don't mean we:
(a) left the cake somewhere and forgot about it
(b) had ordered it and forgot to pick it up
I mean forgotten
like
-completely-
Like, her cake did not exist.
One is not meant to experience stress like that
on a Sunday.
But we sorted it out
being the utter geniuses that we are.
Damn nice somemore!
After a pleasant dinner
(if you call shattering my teeth
on beef ribs as tough as tractor tyres pleasant)
at (Surprise, Surprise) Outback Jack's
(in fact
our birthday girl
really was surprised!)
We contemplated a movie
but I had already seen Famous/Fabulous/Fantastic Four
(I had seen with a guy who was at that very moment
watching it again, with his 2nd date that Sunday
and pretending that he hadn't already seen it)
So off we went again
to La Bodega Lounge
Pictionary all the way..
Khan and I rocked!
and then
Vans and I played Scrabble
twice more
and I won by much more points then she did
so there!
brilliant end to the weekend I'd say (=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone got f#@*ed.

Eaglet said...

It really is amazing how you can read that post and come up with a deduction that's so opposite.Especially when there wasn't the slightest hint of it.
I am dumbstruck at how skewed your psyche is.
Coward. Leave a name next time.