Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cheery in Cardiff (not)

Well, if it isn't the sun, deciding to grace us
with a 5 minute special of its presence
bloody indian-giver.

When I walked out of my room this morning
YM (young man) turned to me and said
"Don't look out the window, you'll hate it"
Of course I did, and of course he was right

The weather today is complete and utter shite
(YM has appointed himself coach for my developing the
proper English accent, henceforth everything will be typed
in English accent)

I sent YM to school,
Roald Dahl's no less!
(He is only my favouritest children's author after all)
then drove in driving rain to the train station

Sights set on Starbucks
and free wi-fi to finally blog pics off Percy
but you know what?
Kanneh,1 hour, 5 pounds
You know, where I come from, 5 pounds=1 month of internet you know?

Bugger. I know I can't keep converting
but I can't help it!

Patience will bring wireless internet into my
home for a year

To top that off, Leyna's warning
about Gregg's Bakery
only make me more aware of them
lurking
in every corner, ready to jump at me
and swallow me up whole
in an icing-sugar and apple-pie filling web

No comments: